• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

URGENT MIGRATION recall from GOVT

rideni

So you'd deny soldiers the use of equipment?
Are you kidding me.
If I bought something and the government wants it back, tough. As they said possession is 9/10's of the law, and its not like anyone will be harmed by me keeping what ever it is I have. Uncle sam's got some deep pockets.

cessnatwin

Chuck,Andre went over to pick up a com shelter I won in tampa in april, they gave it away to some guy who won a 150 dollar engine crate. I have not gotten my money back yet!

KsM715

All of you that conviently "lost" or "threw away" what ever the GOV wanted back, what do you do when the same fed that you talked to sees you using said item or pulling that "lost" trailer down the road? Whats your answer then?

We are still a nation of laws. We all read and agreed to the terms when we signed that EUC document.

salt6

Are you kidding me.
If I bought something and the government wants it back, tough. As they said possession is 9/10's of the law, and its not like anyone will be harmed by me keeping what ever it is I have. Uncle sam's got some deep pockets.

So lying is OK with you?

DicedDeuceMan

All of you that conviently "lost" or "threw away" what ever the GOV wanted back, what do you do when the same fed that you talked to sees you using said item or pulling that "lost" trailer down the road? Whats your answer then?

We are still a nation of laws. We all read and agreed to the terms when we signed that EUC document.
Euc's are taken very seriously by the people who you send them to.

Now your thinking cap could be reading into my sig line.

Now in my album, you will see a 151A2, equipt with lift kit, 9.00 16's X-o skelleton in front, Suzuki Samari transfercase for extra reduction, Lockrite locker in the rear.
If I peronally removed it from my trailer, with a Hitachi EX400 Equip with Genesi Shear head, In front of the owner of Diamond State Recycling, cut it up into very small pieces, believe me, nothing saveable.

Now sorry for the guys that just choked on your coffee. It was complete as pictured..

I know this was a cardinal sin, But If trashed that, wouldnt you say a Ship plotter graph, that looks just like a great little target at 100 yards, with little perfect circle configuration, would be a excellent choice? I thought it would have lasted more than one round. Very dissapointed.

Divorce, and having a deadline to move your junk, Is not allways good.

Do you think when she first said , clean up this junk, She meant it?

rickf

You totally lost me now?????????????????????

I do personally know people who have had agents knock on their door and ask to see such and such equipment. They had copies of the EUC in hand. If it had been sold they wanted to see a receipt, no if's and's or buts. No matter if it was scrapped as long as their is a descriptive receipt with the name of a legitimate business on it. They WILL check that business to verify and they WILL check to see if so and so did actually buy it. They don't want it back. They do want the reg's followed.

Rick

Euc's are taken very seriously by the people who you send them to.

Now your thinking cap could be reading into my sig line.

Now in my album, you will see a 151A2, equipt with lift kit, 9.00 16's X-o skelleton in front, Suzuki Samari transfercase for extra reduction, Lockrite locker in the rear.
If I peronally removed it from my trailer, with a Hitachi EX400 Equip with Genesi Shear head, In front of the owner of Diamond State Recycling, cut it up into very small pieces, believe me, nothing saveable.

Now sorry for the guys that just choked on your coffee. It was complete as pictured..

I know this was a cardinal sin, But If trashed that, wouldnt you say a Ship plotter graph, that looks just like a great little target at 100 yards, with little perfect circle configuration, would be a excellent choice? I thought it would have lasted more than one round. Very dissapointed.

Divorce, and having a deadline to move your junk, Is not allways good.

Do you think when she first said , clean up this junk, She meant it?

DicedDeuceMan

715 was just asking the queston "what if" ( He has a generous curiosity streak. )
What if a agent saw you, with stuff we claimed tossed, or sold.

I was just giving him the confidence, that I am not one of those people that still have the item,

I gave him a perfect example of Crushing a cut 151, If I tossed that, My little EUC item of less than 100 bucks got tossed too.
Hopefully you see the analogy .

And yes , they were all over me like you described. Hence, my sig...

saddamsnightmare

August 8th, 2011.

Gentlemen:

I have heard and seen some interesting things on here, but may I say that if Uncle Sam wants your EUC documented vehicle, generator, whatever back, you had better have some very solid evidence of it's final disposition or destruction, or your tail's in the can. So you bought and M35A2 or some such thing from joe junk dealer, as long as someone in the chain of purchasers signed the original EUC, you are all party to it, and better point out the next guy who bought it from you, or the sledding's gonna be tough. If you think you own it, think again, and if in time of war Uncle says he needs it, you better be willing to turn it over ASAP in good order.
Possession is not necessarily 9/10's of the law when it comes to vehicles, equipment, whatever designed and bought on a government contract for the military and marked "U.S.Property".

You were only one of the 285+ million taxpayers who paid for it originally, and you brag about what a deal you got when Uncle retired it? If the military needs it, even for parts, once a government truck, always a government truck! You have use of it until the demil code changes or Uncle calls it back into service....
If you can't live with that, go buy a Ford or a Chevy.... Uncle probably won't want any of those trucks unless they were CUCV's..... I accepted the fact of a EUC restriction on my thirdhand truck, and you accepted it when you bought yours, and stuff the UCC or whatever BS your lawyer gave you, as lawyers are rarely worth the money they are paid in troublous times. If the country needs your truck, you or your lawyer ain't gonna keep it from them, and anything less is unpatriotic....:-? I have turned in non-EUC qualified types who have tried to buy my truck, and I will continue to do so as I would not want her used against our boys anywhere in the world. Just my two cents worth, sorry if it ruffles your feathers, but that's the way the EUC travels...

Last edited:

3dAngus

One thing always seems to hold true of this forum. The longer the thread gets, the worse it gets. First page was interesting.

How do we ever stray like this. Almost forgot what this thread was about.
It was about NOT ever receiving a property from GL that was paid for.

And... the money has not yet been returned. All this other "threatning" stuff is counterproductive.

ryan77

Well this thread has been hijacked!!! But what i can say is i don't mess with IRS or the gov they have unlimited legal resources where i have legal spending limit of about $1,000!!!!!! So to me its not worth fighting with them over a piece of junk generator or trailer if they want it back!!! So all the big talkers on here that will lie or say there not going to give it back will just ruin it for all of us and they will order all of it mutilated or sold to foreign country!!! Just my thoughts!!!! Im sure this will piss someone off!!!!!!2cents:deadhorse::soapbox:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks