• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sleeper cab on a deuce?

wikallen

This deserves it's own thread, with both the truck and camper in one thread. Heck, your truck, and his deserves its own forum. Have any photos of both of you set up at a camp ground?

unclemikey

Wikallen:

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of a camp sight in use. The pics attached are the trucks rolling into a camp area and just starting to set up. Best I can do for now.

Future pics should be of interest, we now have four more trucks with trailers to add to an outting. Should make for a quite a wagon ( Deuce ) wheel circle. I'am looking forward to it myself !:driver::jumpin::jumpin:

Attachments

13F10

Wikallen:

Sorry, I don't have any pictures of a camp sight in use. The pics attached are the trucks rolling into a camp area and just starting to set up. Best I can do for now.

Future pics should be of interest, we now have four more trucks with trailers to add to an outting. Should make for a quite a wagon ( Deuce ) wheel circle. I'am looking forward to it myself !:driver::jumpin::jumpin:
unclemikey,

I love what you've done with your rig, and have been inspired to do something very similar. Do you have any interior pics of the camper itself?

I'm curious to see what the inside of the camoflauge palace looks like.
Do you have any build pics?

Machinist22

More, more, more!

UncleMikey,

These pictures have inspired many I'm sure. The more pictures, the better! Definitely looking forward to seeing a large campsite with 6 trucks and trailers all setup and having a blast!
That is awesome!!!!!!

Awesome Possum

Those are really cool, but don't let the artistry of these trucks stop you from adding a sleeper. I had an ambulance chassis that I added a 5 foot stand-up Freightliner sleeper to. Four bolts with rubber spacers mounted mine to the truck. It was great that the interior was all finished and I had just a few inches of truck to step over to get from front to back. I modified a longer truck flatbed to fit, and the truck was a lot of fun. The kids LOVED riding in the back. The truck is gone now and the only pic I have of it was taken off of Google Earth, but here it is FWIW.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks