• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC-53 Running Board Brackets

COX

Anybody know where I can get three of these? Vintage Power Wagons came up blank and I imagine Midwest is the same

Wolfen

Don't rely on VPW's or Midwest Military's websites. They often have Parts that are not on the website. You need to call and tell them what you need. You could also try Posting a ad in the Classified section. 2cents

COX

Needed Brackets

I already have called VPW, and they didn't have any suggestions. I have attached a photo of the brackets that I need. There are four like this in total, but I have a good one and only need three.

Attachments

Wolfen

The only other suggestion I have is to take your good one to a Fabricating Shop and see what they would Charge you to make three of them.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks