• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 GA Rally Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Planning to also bring about 14 pallets of non-gold plated stuff. The 280 shelter will probably stay home this year to make room for more crap...I mean high quality surplus.

Anyone got a forklift? LOL

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Apparently I need a turbo now. I need it before the rally to make it to the rally though. Dang. :oops:

ctmustang

Im planning on bringing if I can make it and I'm 95% sure I'll be there again
2 gallons of dot 5 $10 ea. SOLD
New 3 lever light switch purchased from saturn surplus make offer
1 new zippered boot for deuce front axle make offer
2 used drive shafts from rear of deuce make offer
1good used d turbo took off to install whistler make offer
1 nos troop strap for deuce make offer
1 sugar scoop ant. mount for deuce or a3 bed make offer
1 new never mounted 1100 - 20 titan ndt/ndcc
and lots of other odds & ends if I can fit them all in the 1009 I'm bringing this year.

rofl

Last edited:

3dAngus

I want the 2 gallons of dot 5. Can pay now via paypal if you wish, and I will pay the fees too. Will pick it up there.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a M105 bed that was sand blasted and I painted it OD Green.

I went back and did some patch work on it and sand blasted where I was welding....so it's kind of OD green with some rust highlights.

I was going to use it on my bob deuce but the idiot that bobbed it screwed up the wheelbase (thanks DB).

Since I am bringing an International Travelette body over for another member I will have room on the trailer for the 105 bed if anyone is interested.

I'll take 350 cash or interesting trades. I can also sandblast the rust spots and spot paint it for a few extra bucks....I still have some of the OD green paint left.

I'll post pics if anyone is interested.

Chief_919

I have one of the large military battery charging panels, that comes in the aluminum case, if anyone has an interest in it.

zout

Not MV related but shop related:
I have the take off 3 phase 5 hp motor with an keyed 1 1/8th shaft - came off the air compressor. I went to single phase 5hp in place of it.
230/460 something ??. 1745 rpm.

No it is not gold plated either - can make you a good sale/trade.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Clinto has given me the T-shirt concession this year.

He is going to put up a 2011 GA Rally T-shirt order thread shortly.

Please use that to let me know sizes, long or short sleeve and quantity. Do not put your order on this thread or PM me.

Cut off for order will be mid-September. I'll add a fudge factor of 20 or so extras but if you are not on the list you will not be able to get a shirt until all of those who commit to a shirt(s) get theirs.

I will use replies on that thread to make a list. I'm going to float the shirts so no advance payments are needed......but if you order please pick them up.

I'll post a final design next week.

Me and Elmo say thanks.

3dAngus

Met MIke today at MDMorgans. Really fine fella with lots of cool stories to tell. He was wearing his cooking apron from the 2010 Ga. Rally with his first name on it.

TOP NOTCH!!

Now I was envious of THAT one for sure. I could see myself wearing one like that running some smoked ribs out back. I understand it was a "special" for the MKT folks. And do they ever deserve it!

Last edited:

Chief_919

Some other stuff I have

M101A2 trailers

WWII Bantam Jeep Trailer

M101 series bow corners

MT-1029 radio mounts

I may have most of an M151 fording kit

I have about 10 rolls of concertina wire if anyone wants some to keep the thieves out of their motorpool.

I will keep thinking of stuff...

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So that is a big NO on kids sizes! 10-4! My kids will continue to be limited to Haspin Shirts.:roll:

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Some other stuff I have
M101A2 trailers
WWII Bantam Jeep Trailer
M101 series bow corners
MT-1029 radio mounts
I may have most of an M151 fording kit
I have about 10 rolls of concertina wire if anyone wants some to keep folks out of their AO.
I will keep thinking of stuff...
Rekon ya could just "rent" a feller a few rolls at the rally?
We need to establish a "time out area" for fellers like DH, CARNAC, Zout...and yes PB, when they have consumed too much pink bug juice!:roll::roll:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks