• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Ga Rally Florida Convoy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Guys it rained all day yesterday and last night! it is misting rain right now! calling for on and off rain today and getting into the lower 60's. then nice the rest of the week. be safe guys and see ya when ya get here.

vinny-socom1

Had a change in plans, Rick, me and one of my daughters came up last night. Ricks brother was nice enough to put us up for the night. Its been rainig all morning so we are in a holding pattern until it clears.

If anybody needs help give us a buzz

Vinny
352-258-1393

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those of you playing at home, the FL convoy should be in in about 20 min. Myself and Oddbal w Rayzer are a few minutes behind.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For anyone leaving on Thursday, I will be leaving my LZ in Palmetto about 6 AM. Welcome to join up with me along the way. Pete. 941-650-2525 (cell).

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Folks, I am going to close this thread, as it pertains to the 2011 event and is now out of date.

Discussion of the 2011 event activities can go over to the multimedia thread (found here: Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread ) and discussion of what worked and what didn't' work can go here: GA 2011 Rally After Action Report

Information about the 2012 event can be found here: SSGR'11

As soon as information about that event exists, the website will be updated.

Any questions about the 2012 event can be pm'd to me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks