• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Guys,

A member has pm'd me about the convoy operations from North Ga. & Tennessee. I need to know how many of you will be coming from Tennessee, West/North Ga., etc., so I can decide if a separate convoy thread is justified. If it's only a few people, then they can organize their trip here, but if it's big like Florida, then I'll do another thread. So how about it?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Clinto I THINK we have west GA covered.

So far looks like CAMO (Columbus), Sandcobra and Atomic(Albany GA), jrRobinson5093 (Jakin GA) and timntrucks (LA).

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clinto, I will be coming from North Georgia, departing Thursday morning from Hiawassee. I know there are several others that have indicated they may be departing from North Georgia as well and some on Thursday. It would be very easy for MVs from East Tennessee, Western North Carolina, North Georgia and Northwestern Sourh Carolina to link up, and perhaps others from further north.

Jimma

I will be leaving The Royston / Hartwell, Georgia area on Wednesday morning. Looks like 2 m35a2's and a trailer in my group so far. If anyone is interested we can meet up in the Royston, Elberton or Bowman areas on Wednesday morning.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Guys,

A member has pm'd me about the convoy operations from North Ga. & Tennessee. I need to know how many of you will be coming from Tennessee, West/North Ga., etc., so I can decide if a separate convoy thread is justified. If it's only a few people, then they can organize their trip here, but if it's big like Florida, then I'll do another thread. So how about it?
Looks like it might work itself out here (I hope).

Too many threads about 1 event cornfuses the heck outta me:)roflroflrofl

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Onegmjack and i will be leaving East TN on tue going down I26 to rt25 to I85 into GA Im bringing the cooler for the pig so im going down on tue. we have a thred for east TN started already. :jumpin: It Is the thred ( Convoy to GA rally) maby clinto can change the title to TN convoy to GA rally!

Last edited:

onegmjack

Tigger give me a call when you get back home, I will bring back you laptop,work great, just needed hard drive and memory,no charge glad it was not a bad motherboard,but MB are like light bulds.I will drive up help you with what ever needs to be done to be Ga.Rally ready. Just want to get a trail ride, for the laptop repair.My un cle Andrew Tolley will be coming with me or us. Sent Doc a PM about sheer pins and mirror for the Deuce but haven't heard anything back from him.Dwight

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Tigger give me a call when you get back home, I will bring back you laptop,work great, just needed hard drive and memory,no charge glad it was not a bad motherboard,but MB are like light bulds.I will drive up help you with what ever needs to be done to be Ga.Rally ready. Just want to get a trail ride, for the laptop repair.My un cle Andrew Tolley will be coming with me or us. Sent Doc a PM about sheer pins and mirror for the Deuce but haven't heard anything back from him.Dwight
Ride ****, I'll let you drive it! You help get it finished thats the least i can do.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will be leaving from Danielsville Ga. Thursday morn. We are about 10 mi from I85 and located on U.S. 29. Will join up with some folks from N. Ga.

treessw

I am trying to head out on wed from fairview tn which is west of nashville approx 30 miles. Was thinking of going I-24 to 75 etc. Anyone else headed this direction? If not, I can re-route and if anyone else is taking a different direction and would maybe like one more for their convoy I would be glad to meet.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will be leaving on Monday and returning Monday night. Then I'll be leaving on Tuesday and returning Tuesday night. Then I'll be leaving on Wednesday and maybe returning Wednesday night. And if I still need to move more stuff out there then I'll move more out on Thursday and then assess if I need to return and get more.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
CARNAC, I have an important question for you. What is the name of the Fire Ant killer you had last year? Where can we get some on the way down?

If a few people brought some we wouldn't all use yours.

;-)

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use AMDRO, but it usually takes 48 to 72 hours to work, and MUST be done by package directions (IE One Tablespoon sprinkled around the mound, no closer than six inches from the edge of the mound, put out early in the morning, or about an hour before dark) or it will not be effective. Putting it directly on the mound does not work, nor does using more.

Sounds like we need to have an advance party go over there on Monday and look for mounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks