• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Petit Jean MV Rally 2011

ARYankee

Ok. It is getting close to that time again!! The Petit Jean Rally will be next month. I plan on going Friday (since I have a job and have to work) and camping out there that night. I wanted to see if any other Steel Soldier members will be there. I think this year we should gather up in a Steel Soldier spot :)

Here are the dates : Sept. 22 to Sept. 24
The website: http://www.armvpa.com/PJ%20Rally%2006.htm

ARYankee

We'll be there again, although I will be deuceless:(
What!!??? That isn't right!! I'll miss driving behind it on the trail ride. I think we should all find us a spot and congregate there :)

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys there again. What day are you all coming up? Maybe we could convoy there together. I might even let you guys show me how to turn my fuel up ;)

Last edited:

rebel_raider

I just haven't had time/money to do maintenance on it like I should. The last thing I need or want is to have something tear up on me on a road trip. By all means, please bring the troop seats. Hopefully after the first of the year I'll have a little breathing room in my wallet, and I will be able to do what I need/want to do to my deuce.

We should be coming up Friday am. We would be more than happy to show you that little trick.

combat32

I just haven't had time/money to do maintenance on it like I should. The last thing I need or want is to have something tear up on me on a road trip. By all means, please bring the troop seats. Hopefully after the first of the year I'll have a little breathing room in my wallet, and I will be able to do what I need/want to do to my deuce.

We should be coming up Friday am. We would be more than happy to show you that little trick.

You boys still bringin me a towbar? I may be recovering a tank soon,

Welder Sam

Hey Tom, uh, i may need some of those tires later. I have no way to haul them to a recovery t the moment. So i may have to hollar when iget close to ya. That is of course, if i decide to go with this guys truck. Ill know more before the get together

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks