• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Ga Rally t-shirt poll/order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
BUMP

I have left in stock 7 mediums and 15 large.

I am going to let Clinto shut this thread down this coming Saturday.

After that the remaining shirts will go to the MVPA meeting in two weeks or the flea market.

PM me for details or to order.

First come, first served.

Thanks for supporting my addiction.

Last edited:

hwcurtice

May seem like a dumb question, but no more XL tan short sleeve T's?

Should have bought a couple more. Darling wife really likes them.

And we know she has good taste.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Sorry......nothing left but Medium and Large (18 total). Next year I'll order more big sizes and cut down on the Medium and Large. I'm only going to order 200 (verses 250 this year) next year so putting in an order might be wise when the thread goes up.

Thanks again to all those who helped support my green iron addiction.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for handling the shirts this year WM. You did an absolutely fantastic job with the design and everything else involved with the shirts. I know it was a lot of work.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know I'm probably the last one who got a shirt from Richard. I finally got to meet up with Gimpy and get the shirt he picked up for me at the rally. Richard, you did a FANTASTIC job on the shirts!!! Great quality and a good price. I like the design too. I hope you want to undertake the challenge again for the 2012 rally.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have already spoke to the vendor and they are just waiting for the new design and number I intend to order.

There are some mediums left but I'm not sure how many.

I actually sold a few at the flea market a few months ago.....I was selling some other stuff and I hung up a few shirts.....the kids loved them.

If anyone wants one or more just pop me a PM.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
hopping to make the GA relly this yr how much are the shirts id need 2 1L 1xL.

Hey Loki,

This is the 2011 rally t-shirt thread-you'll need the 2012 thread, which is here: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthr...2+tshirt+rally

Hope you can make it! We had a great 2012 and 2013 will be even better.

I am going to close this thread now so there isn't any future confusion. Thanks folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks