• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Ga Rally t-shirt poll/order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
On the hardball convoy, assuming to town, we need to be sure that the local law engorcement knows it is a trail ride event and not a bunchof whackos. PR can be our friend..........
WM and I are already on the same page and have discussed it. In fact, this probably constitutes the majority of his planning and preparation.

He is going to check out the route before the rally and present it to local law enforcement agencies in order to ensure any 911 phone calls about a takeover of the city are met with smiles and beforehand-knowledge.

I feel very confident that WM will have this under control*

We feel that if the route is pre-approved and everyone involved has knowledge of it, we should be 90% of the way toward success.

*Nowhere on earth has that sentence ever appeared before now

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would be cool if we could set up a mild trail ride at the conclusion of this. Something that the gun truck and shop vans can do if they wanted to. Just thinking.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
It would be cool if we could set up a mild trail ride at the conclusion of this. Something that the gun truck and shop vans can do if they wanted to. Just thinking.
Just my 2 cents kenny. I think the vans/GTs etc are better suited for the hardball convoy.[thumbzup]
Just my opinion.:D

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Getting this back to the tee shirt concept, put me down for two in large, two in medium, one in XL, and one in small for GIP if she helps out in the MKT.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey, can you make sure there is a flag on there somewhere? Papabear had the flag down pat last years shirts.

zout

Just my thought - after a couple nights at the bon fire and all have bought their T shirts - and whoever had that big jug of cherries starts passing them around - folks dropping to the ground like flies - T shirts will be available for your choosing in whatever size you need.

Better put your name on your T shirt with a sharpie when you buy itrofl

3dAngus

Tan? I didn't think of that, but I will buy 2 tan or black, your choice, no worries.

OK, OK I know, we'll order later. I think I'm gonna get one for my wife too. She can be a honerable mention SSer'.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Just got back from the vendor...she will be emailing me a "proof" picture and I'll post it.

There is a possum on it. Don't be a possum h8ter until you see it.

She has American made shirts but as expected they will be a few bucks higher but they have pockets.

Long sleeves are doable but no pockets on them and a few bucks more.

2XL shirts are 1.50 each more (I guess they are charging by the yard.....don't shoot the messenger).

I already planned to have a flag on the right sleeve.

One of our members has new surplus tan t-shirts and has offered them to me at what I consider a fair price. The vendor will print on them and charge a nominal fee per shirt...if I go that route prices may be a lot cheaper but I have to see how many of each size he has. Not sure of their origin.

Stay tuned for further developments.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RIchard, I know I don't have to tell you this but please make sure the starfield is towards the front of the shirt. Flags on sleeves with the starfield to the back really irritates me.:soapbox:

Jimma

I am looking forward to seeing the proof. Thanks for all the effort you have been making to see that we have shirts again this year.

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I talked to Wreckerman about getting T-shirts for Security team. He said he could, but needs to know how many and what sizes. I know right now that myself and Carnac will volunteer to be Security, and we will be there Wednesday to set up a table at the entrance to log in trucks and people as they come in so we will have a good count of how many attend this year. Any other volunteers for Security team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks