• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I build another MRAP? Need your advice/criticism, please.

GFB

There are a bunch of the 5ton mrap trainers sitting on the govliquidation lot at wright-Patterson AFB. I wonder if they'll eventually auction them off?

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great looking truck!!! Next time do it on a 5 ton truck. Also how do you get the spare tire down? You m
ay want to add a turret of some sort to it. You may want to go to one of the prepper forums and see if there would be any interest in it. Definitely stay with 6x6. Maybe even some storage space or seats in the back

w3azel

These trucks are top notch and this guy does really good work. Not to mention when ever I see his trucks listed they have a very nice slideshow of models showing off the trucks. Id add them to the calendar thread but I can't just steal another members photos. I agree 5 ton platform will be a stronger base to build off of. However I don't build trucks for profit so it might be a really tight budget. I on the other hand just through my money in the wind like a little kid in hopes of getting the toy I want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks