• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kinda new

Oros35

Well I've been reading on here for quite a while now, but haven't had much to say myself.

Just picked up my first M35A2. Great condition and a beauty to drive. I also have a couple M101's that I store coal in for my burner during winter. Makes a great coal bin that I can take to get filled up and just back to the basement door. Less shoveling the better!

Now that I have my M35, I'll be looking for some parts and such. Thinking I'm going with the M105 bob and 395's. Hopefully someone in my area can help me find parts for a reasonable price. Shipping sucks. And these parts are heavy!

I also have some stuff I'd like to offer up for trade but I see that the forum isn't all that friendy for newbies until I make a bunch of posts (and at my rate it will take about 10 years !!)

I'm also into Jeeps and rock crawling, have an old Nova muscle car, and about 15 antique tractors that take up some of my play time!

Been about 6 years of looking for the right truck when I had funds to blow, so finally got myself into the MV hobby.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yes, welcome to the hobby.

Neat toys. It's cool to see musclecars at road racing/autocross type events.

There are a lot of members in PA. You should have no problem finding others who will make your sickness even worse.

Oros35

Anything to improve my deuce.

Planning a bob job in the next year, so I'm gonna start collecting parts now. Springs, 105 trailer, 395 tires or maybe even bigger, rims, winch. Those are the standard things. But I am always up for something different if the price is right (Thus why I have a deuce now!)

Even whole trucks or parts trucks. I think I got my dad hooked now too so he wants to get one and keep it stock.

PM me if you have anything I might want, Keep in mind with all my hobbies I'm usually broke and looking for the right deal :shock:.
Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks