• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Does this mean my EUC is approved?

Ressoldier

Thank you Bad... Well I am scheduled to be at Nellis Friday. I am still holding tight to that glimmer of hope it will be in on time. Tried seeing if they would let me load out Friday and they are firm on the Tues and Thursday thing. Hoping I can get one of the guys I know at Nellis to pick it up for me if it comes through in time.

3dAngus

Highly unlikely it will be ready by Friday. You may be to optimistic, with it being a first one. I would say one week minimum for a second EUC (or more), and a two week minimum if it is the first you have ever submitted. It could easily take much more, especially on the first, but they are moving them out much faster now than they were six months ago.
Actually, I cannot believe how fast they are moving them today when compared to the past.

Scrounge41

So Ressoldier, did you get the paid in full notice? If you did, how long was it after you got your letter? I got the same letter today and was wondering how much longer I can expect to wait. Thanks.

Ressoldier

My EUC cleared about two weeks after I got the letter. All in all it was under 30 days. Sad thing is none of the M101's the last auction cycle required EUC's this last event.

Here's my experience from a first time buyer. EUC submitted to Battle Creek on 11/21. I received DLA Letter on 12/19 (sent priority mail, cost $8, my tax dollars hard at work). EUC cleared on GL site, "Paid on Full" on 12/21. So 30 days for me.

Keith_J

My first EUC was sent to Battle Creek on 6/12/2012, the letter was mailed on 6/21, I received it today, 6/25 (a Monday). I'm watching invoice status like a hawk.

Keith_J

EUC submitted to Battle Creek 6/12/2012
DLA Letter Received 6/25/2012
Customer (me) notified 6/26/2012

Now the MAD DASH to Ft. McCoy.
:grd:

Keith_J

Sweet? You BETCHA!!!

1986 M1031 SECM with 9009 miles ORIGINAL on the drive train, ONE HOUR on the 12 kW Lima MAC generator. Two sets of NATO cables, one long one. Tow bar pads (clamp on) and a mystery box of fittings, could be just a box. $4601 plus tax and buyer's premium.

It has street tires on it, not ATs so they might be ok. Also it is the Type I model which means no compressed gas cylinder brackets.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks