• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gas can spout - homemade... :-)

59apache

Chipmaker
thank you!
Inside the threaded part is a O-ring, the tube is turnable...
It's made of stainless steel, i leave it natural.
It's not for sale....it's priceless :)
The spouts for the US-can are rare in Germany, they want about 45,-- for one...thats 3 times the real value... :)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I believe it's safe to say that's the nicest gas can spout on Earth.

Cigarjoe

LOL I was going to ask if you were German when I saw the pictures of how over engineered that thing is, and then I see you are indeed in Germany. That is a very nice spout.

jamesfrom180

Close enough to Austria for some major over engineering. Seems the higher the altitude the crazier the German. My mother-in-law is in Graz right now. The area you are is high on my list of places to go back to. fat lady sings

59apache

Chipmaker
LOL I was going to ask if you were German when I saw the pictures of how over engineered that thing is, and then I see you are indeed in Germany. That is a very nice spout.
Close enough to Austria for some major over engineering. Seems the higher the altitude the crazier the German. My mother-in-law is in Graz right now. The area you are is high on my list of places to go back to. fat lady sings
rofl

i take this for a compliment.....

but i don't see any overengineering....a turnable tube is a must have - otherwise the tubebend is in any dirction, but not the right one.....the rest ist simple machining......

overengineered is a spout with integrated fuel gauge, LED light for night-refueling, MP3 player or something real crazy

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks