• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone live near Chambersburg that can do a quick recovery and temporary storage?

Ratch

I have one M101 to recover from Chambersburg, and two to recover from Maryland. The MD units are waiting on an EUC clearance, but the Chambersburg unit is ready to go.

Anyone nearby Chambersburg that can pick that one up and park it for a few hours? I just need to be able to come get it after business/GL hours, probably around 8pm.

I'll throw you a 6 pack of Twisted Tea and a couple bucks for the gas. :twisted:

Please let me know...thanks...:)

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I recommend you send a PM to R Racing regarding the MD recoveries. He assisted me with a trailer and was excellent with his effort, promptness, communications and price.

Sorry, can't make recommendations about PA.

Rick

Ratch

Sorry Mike, I don't know how I never saw your offer til today... I'd go to VA if I could do it after GL hours, but at this point, I took off work and am scheduled to go to Chambersburg tomorrow.

And like any crack fiend, I looked at what else I could get while there, and am now a high bidder on some 5kw gensets... :cookoo::cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks