• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Build Service?

Augdog1964

Anybody ever use a build service for a large scale model? If so did it go well? There are a lot of guys advertising this on ebay for instance. I just to be into scale models big time, but have a lot of other full scale models that demand attention. I'd like to have some scale models made to match by full size counterparts....
Thanks!

robert c neth

Banned
check and see if you have an ipms chapter near you ,there are usually guys in the clubs that build or can steer you in the right direction.i believe you can google ipms.

1stSarge

:ditto:

Used to be heavy into IPMS... you will quite possibly find “volunteers” to help if they share your passion for the subject matter. Really cheap or free. Paid services are incredibly expensive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks