• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce lifted

dilligaf13

I've seen other video on this truck and talked to the guy about it. It's a nice 4 link suspension under it but is strictly a toy for mud holes. Still pretty neat though.

Dave08

Different strokes for different folks; to each his own. I for one want the best of both worlds and this is not a daily driver. The mud boys in Florida would love it though.
Dave08

Ridgerunner

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but something didn't quite sound right right from the begining. Hair raising whining = bad?
From the sound of the whining, the truck probably has an SCS or Pro-Fab dropped transfercase. They both make an incredible amount of gear whine. Straight cut gears, nature of the beast.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Interesting bed.

I noticed the tires never turn unless his arm is out the window with his elbow pointing down!(like a train engineer)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks