• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 Girls & A Tank

spartan_185

Hello,
I had my tank on display at Camp Withycombe for the Dedication Ceremony for the new Joint Forces Reserve Center. I had my photo taken with a couple of Veterans!
Steve8)
Nice! Although it took me a while to realize there was a tank in the pic :-D. Thats one awesome looking machine. Maybe one of these days i can get somethin with tracks.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see the environmental Nazi's made you put down absorbant pads, was that for people slobbering over the tank or the girls?

Oh BTW, I get the joke in the thread title...Funny!

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like the tank; like the girls! The little wife always likes to wear her Eva Longoria sleeve-less camo top whenever we go riding in CUCV... (now I just need to get her a pair of those knee-high black boots!)

BTW: curious--- can you identify the old fliver parked behing you in the photos? WWI vintage? Mack? Ford? Crossely? Pray tell?! :p

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like the tank; like the girls! The little wife always likes to wear her Eva Longoria sleeve-less camo top whenever we go riding in CUCV... (now I just need to get her a pair of those knee-high black boots!)

BTW: curious--- can you identify the old fliver parked behing you in the photos? WWI vintage? Mack? Ford? Crossely? Pray tell?! :p
I was shocked to read somebody knows what a Crosley is.. I bought a 120vdc gas generator packed in grease and cosmoline last year. The Crosley engine is a straight 4 cylinder with an oil filled carburetor filter.. Real old school..the date is 1942 This system is NOS. Do you know some one who might want it........?

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was shocked to read somebody knows what a Crosley is.. I bought a 120vdc gas generator packed in grease and cosmoline last year. The Crosley engine is a straight 4 cylinder with an oil filled carburetor filter.. Real old school..the date is 1942 This system is NOS. Do you know some one who might want it........?

How 'bout a few pictures of that generator? The Crossely I'm reffering to is the UK car/truck maker from WWI era, believe they also made govt vehicles in WWII as well. Is your generator made in Great Britain? If so, would no doubt be a collector.[thumbzup]

L999here

...got it...

Got the title...went cross-eyed trying to oggle the vets. If it were me,I'd have given the girls a 'lesson' on driving the tank. Mighty tight in that there piece a' iron. Would have been a real close-up lesson...hands on...you might say....LOL. Yeah...I'm a dirty old man...so what....? I can still look...can't do much else though....LOL.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks