• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thank you Adam (Ferroequinologist)

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wait a second, it went through our area and not so much as a call or a stop in for a beer?

What's up with that? I expect as much from Adam.......

Good lookin truck but we need more pics.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Never fear Ferroequinologist was here, I am sure the truck was worth the wait. Now you have a fall project to work on. The older you get the more patient you become. I like your shop doors. I aspire to have a large enough building to have proper shop doors. Nice truck btw, lol.[thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a nice truck. I wished I had won the first MV I bided on, a cherry M928. Oh well, maybe next time.:mrgreen::jumpin:

jstier

Never fear Ferroequinologist was here, I am sure the truck was worth the wait. Now you have a fall project to work on. The older you get the more patient you become. I like your shop doors. I aspire to have a large enough building to have proper shop doors. Nice truck btw, lol.[thumbzup][thumbzup][thumbzup]
Thank you. She is even nicer than I thought it was going to be. Now the fun stuff will start. I'm checking all the batteries to see how many I need to buy, Then going to change all Fluids and filters and grease everything. She should stay very nice since my shop is climate controlled.

Shop doors. We have 3 Raynor commercial doors all with openers. Thay are 3" thick and are R28 rated. 1 is 14' x 12' and 2 10'x10

Jeff
Fort Wayne IN

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kenny, You weren't the only one who remembered how this started...............

poppop

No way Kenny is selling his stuff. It woud take to long to reaquire it to be worth the trouble. After all, Once you have MEDS there is no cure, you just live with it. Kenny, save yourself a lot of trouble and keep the stuff you have.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Here are some shots of Ferro in action, delivering clintogf's long exiled parts truck. He brought along a friend.

Of course Ferro being the genius he is, he waited until the hottest part of the year to deliver it. rofl

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clint, I delivered it in the hottest part of the year just to see you sweat buddy!

And that was JP, EMD567 that I brought along.

Jeff, she is a sweet truck, I am sorry it wasn't me bringing it sooner, very glad you finally got her.

I don't want to start a thread, but anyone heard from Headwizard? I've got his m35A3 that I've had for a year. Angie is starting to think about bobbing it... Caught her holding the torch looking at it with a gleam in her eye...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks