• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chambersburg directions

crownjewel4

I am picking up 2 trailers in Chambersburg GL location.
Looking for directions off RT 81.
I will be coming down RT. 81 South from Wilkes-Barre. Could not get info back on mapquest or on the GL site as to directions.
Anyone been, or anyone know the best way to head in.

Will post pictures tomorrow of our recovery.
(If I find it).
Please help with some directions!!

Thanks much,

spicergear

81S to Scottland exit. Turn right off the ramp. Follow that to an intersection with a gas station on your right...should be at RT 11. Cross that and the next light will put you across from the gate. Once on the base, procede straight, cross railroad track and up a hill to a stop light. Turn right at the top of the hill by a big brick building. Head down the hill and take the right at the bottom, make the next right maybe 1/4mi down from there. You'll see all the trucks and stuff behind a fence on your right.

Srjeeper

If your 'not' in a 18 wheeler get off at exit 20, turn right on 997 follow that to the 2nd stop light (Main Gate will be directly across the intersection) turn left go to second light (Carbaugh Ave.) turn right, go to the botom of the hill to stop, bear right on (Letterkenny Rd. West), turn right again on Development Ave. and GL is the first building on the right #2290.

Park across the street and walk over to the small gate.....be sure you have ID, Registration cards, Insurance Cards, and your PAID invoice.

The young man that works the lot is a great guy...but the one lady in the office has good days and bad days, so stay cool. [thumbzup]

If your in a 18 wheeler:

Directions to DRMO:
  • Exit 20 off I-81
  • Take Route 997 N to traffic light
  • At intersection follow truck route
  • Left on Route 11 S
  • Go approx. 2 miles
  • Turn right on Route 997 N
  • At next traffic light turn left (Coffey Ave.)
  • Proceed to 2nd. traffic light and turn right (Carbaugh Ave.)
  • Bear right at stop sign at bottom of hill (Letterkenny Road West)
  • Turn right on Development Ave.
  • DRMO is 1st. building on right building 2290.
  • Park and check in at the gate

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Be sure to stop and get your background check BEFORE going to the DRMO building. Budget about 15 minutes for the check.
It's at the corner of Wisconsin Ave and Advantage Ave. Advantage is your second left after heading in on Coffey Ave from 997.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Won some lights today at Chambersburg and have not paid yet so I do not know what yard they are stored at. Is there still a background check and is that building easy to find? What form if ID do they require? Thanks

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea saw that thread and copied both address. Was just wondering about the back ground check. My picture is at the post office.

fasttruck

Reference post 8: if you are getting trailers they are probably on Sunrise RD. Follow the 18 wheeler directions, when you make the hard right off RT 11 at the light they are up the street on the left. Unless they have a new sign it isn't conspicuous being through the trees. If you get to a railroad crossing you passed it. Nice as you don't have to go on post and stand their inspections.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks