• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a Deal on A2 Belts

Big Z

They're shipping the WP belt to me for free since they didn't have the alt belts. I can live with a $2.95 belt shipped to my door.

3dAngus

Thanks for letting us know.

I am trying to order once again, after they sold out and gave me a full refund last time this was mentioned. I ordered three each just to kee the shipping charges down and cost per item less.
Here is the order details in case anyone wants to know the final cost after shipping and taxes:

Your Order

Purchased items
Part# Item Price Qty Line Total

DAC-17470DR

V-BELTS
  • This part is normally shipped directly from the manufacturer / Supplier.
  • $2.95
  • $8.85

DAC-17510DR

V-BELTS
This part is normally shipped directly from the manufacturer / Supplier.
  • $2.95
  • $8.85

Part Subtotal $17.70

Order Charges

Tax $1.59

Delivery and Handling Charge $4.95

Order Subtotal $24.24

Total Charges $24.24

Last edited:

tlessin86

Not to be a negative Nancy, I hope these belts are decent. At our business we sell Gates belts and of course I am partial to them. Some of the import belts are not worth even the 3 bucks they cost. I hope for every ones sake they last. Good find on the price though.

3dAngus

I missed out after this thread started, where I made payment and ordered, but they came back and said they were out of supply. When the next post came up saying they had them again, I was again one of the first on this board, or thread, to order.

This time I was sucessful. My six belts have arrived. They were so cheap, I ordered in triplicate. I'll keep one set in my toolbox under the drivers door, one in an emergency repair kit I keep, and one spare for the shelf. Thanks for all the help guys. This was a great deal and equally good service of members sharing in their wealth of knowledge, parts retrieval and especially good prices, and communication so more members can be prepared for what might be an eventualy emergency while on the road.

3dAngus

If anyone tries these out, please give us some feedback. They don't look the best of quality, but I'm happy to have them, and they should get me home without issue in an emergency.
The price was fantastic!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks