• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Found a Deal on A2 Belts

crazywelder72

i need some help. i am new to this and my truck is being delivered today. the fan belt broke when they were loading it this morning. its a 72 kaiser with the Hercules 465-t. any idea what size it is?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
i need some help. i am new to this and my truck is being delivered today. the fan belt broke when they were loading it this morning. its a 72 kaiser with the Hercules 465-t. any idea what size it is?
In the deuce forum, there should be a sticky at the top with Napa #'s.

crazywelder72

thanks again for the info. i litterly just got of the phone with the hauler and it's 1 hr out. my hands are shaking a bit... i have hunted this white rhino since 2009 and i cant believe i bagged it. :jumpin:

jasonjc

Well I just looked those number up at Summit. Make sure you use the DR at the end of the number or you will pay $10-$11 more per belt. Same make ,same belt ,but way cheaper with two extar letters:?

I refuse to buy anything made by Dayco. I have a 2001 Duramax Silverado. I had my tensioner pulley bearing go so i bought a whole spring tensioner pulley assembly from Autozone (Made by Dayco). towing a 14,000lb trailer it broke off right in the middle of the casting lost all brakes and steering even using the trailer brakes to slow me down i still went through the 4 way stop. They replaced it no questions asked with another, did the same thing a few hundred miles later lost brakes and steering again. I got my money back for it but should i have not had working electric trailer brakes or bein in just the truck on a highway doing 70mph it could have been fatal me me or another motorist. i will never buy another Dayco product again.

crazywelder72

so its officially in on my property now (YEAH:grin:). tomorrow off to napa to get the belt and see about the fuel filters (off that list hndrsonj posted for me). the fuel tank stinks like linseed oil or turpentine:sad:, so i plan on draining all that out and somehow try to flush the lines if thats possible.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, jhoot1970, the shop van has the same multifuel engine as the regular M35A2, so the same parts will work. You also get a gold star for resurrecting a long-dead thread! 2012...not bad!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks