• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

D-Day fall off road 4x4 event Oct 7-9

dctrack44

Free entry for MV owners at this years Fall off road event Oct 7-9 come and
hang out lots to watch and do. Who knows may have to get FV 432 out for
a spin

Flyingvan911

It is at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte, OK. Google it, they have a website. I am in. I almost have all the mud off from August so I think I'll stay out of the mud pit this time. I just painted everything above the frame. Once all the grease and mud is off I'll finish the frame and axles. That OK mud really sticks.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dang dctrack44 another short notice event. I will try and get down there as the last one was a blast. Hope some of the Okies, Arkies and MoMules make it this time. It would be nice to meet some new folks that aren't from KC!

It is on 1000 acres with 4o miles of trails of all kinds, Big enough for 5tons to drive around with out folding your mirrors.

Aswayze

Master Chef is coming as well. Probably just taking the Deuce this time around since I need to cart M105 trailers around anyhow.

Gonna get trucker to add the rest of the 3 color camo onto the bed anyhow. :)

You coming David?

RealCavDog

I'm also going to attend. Now to figure out the best route to roll down from Ft. Riley.

Hey ! Just drove my new A3 from Ft. Riley Thursday, went south on 77 to 56 east to 75 south, then 54 east to 69/400 south !

Not at all a straight line, but good road with mostly good shoulders if needed !

Have Friday off only, so I will debut my new ride for the first time there !

Aswayze

Stagg, you gonna try to steal Terry as well? I know he needs to get out and stretch the legs on his new M882. That or you could steal him to ride in your deuce if he doesn’t want to pay for fuel. (That might be a good way to end up with your VIC installed) ;)

Cav Dog, we'll likely be getting down late friday night so we'll probably miss seeing your new toy :( I've always wanted to check out an A3.

jasonjc

Per the web site:

October 7-9 2011
Event Prices:
$20.00 Vehicle & 1 Driver
$5.00 Each Additional Rider
$5.00 Spectators (all ages)
$5.00 Primitive Camping (per person)
$20.00 Per Day Electric Hookup

Attachments

jwright

Man I dont think Im going to make it this time :cry: Had a blast last time and yes Im still getting the mud out from under the truck!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks