• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Funny thing happened before an oil change....

combatmech

Get in the truck to go change my oil. When I started her up, I noticed that my fuel gauge
started to work. It hasnt worked at all since I bought the truck. It's showing 3/4 full, checked my milage from my last fill up.....sadly, it isnt correct. Should be showing about half full. Good news is, at least I know that something back in the tank is working.
:beer:

HikerMan

I just bought a M1009 and didn't expect the fuel gauge to work either, well it reads but it sure isn't accurate! :D Put 15 gallons in instead of the ~7 gallons it said I needed

tankie88

My fuel worked well,then it began to lie to me..................cause!!!! The ground wire from the sender unit on the tank to the chassis.Solution......Cut wire on the chassis, put on a new connector,redrilled the fixing hole somewhere else on the chassis.Job Jobbed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks