• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have question about posting

5tondeuce

O.K. so heres the thing,
I started a new thread called M816 & M813 score. I bought a couple of trucks but only had three pics and they are not great. Lots of members asks for more pics which is cool but I won't have the trucks home for about 2 weeks. So my question is when I get more pics do I try and find my thread and add the pics to it or do I start a new thread,Just wondering what the norm is.
Thanks in advance and sorry if it is stupid question
Chris

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Add to your existing thread.

You can go back and edit it years later. Add to the the end or edit the first one.Just click on Edit and then Go Advanced.

You can even delete the bad picture and add good ones.

Last edited:

KsM715

Not a stupid question. You can do either or both. If you have a good story to go along with the pics you could do a "recovery" thread.

If you have trouble finding your own threads or threads that you have posted in just click on your name above your avatar and go to your profile page, then click on the statistics tab, and click on "find all posts by" or "all threads started by". It will take you to a page that lists all of your posts. You can navigate to the thread that way if you can not find it in the forum section.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yes, not a stupid question at all.

Add them to your original thread and when you do, bump the thread so people know you've updated it.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
The phrase "bumping a thread" means to add a fresh comment to a thread, thus causing it to be displayed at the top of the page again on the front page of the site or at the top of the page in the specific "forum" the thread is posted in.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks