• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100 dallar man deuce

Oldfart

He is not to far from the original Del Taco, now a hamburger stand with the old Del Taco sign in place. Lots of neat tires at his place and usually a bobbed deuce being fabricated. My son picked up some large tires to single out his deuce at a fair price (actually a better than fair price).

Last edited:

Maverick1701

hes a good guy, I have done business w/him several times (w/tires).

I have nothing bad to say about him or his business...great customer service.

jtron79

if you look around this forum and pirate 4x4 youll come to find out Hundy is very reputable and will stand by what he tells you about your deuce. your in good hands. and the obligitory nopics

91W350

I do not think I ever read anything bad about him at all. A couple of guys did not like the way he bobbed a deuce, a couple were upset about using a pristine 813 for a bobbed project, but nobody complains about service or product. Glen

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Worst thing about Hundy is he's all the way in CA...!
Yup, as a "competitor" in the same market, when someone out west asks for quotes. And the shipping is really high, I steer them to Hundy. Nothing but good things to say about him.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been to his facility and chatted with Hundy & BJ (who does the bobbed conversions & lots of mechanical work); TOP-NOTCH fellows, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase something from the 100DollarMan.

If you're considering buying one of his trucks, he did mention to me that he's thinking of getting out of converting & selling trucks, so if you wait too long it might be too late. Whatever you buy from Hundy, though, you can rest assured he will stand behind his work and you shouldn't have any concerns about driving it home. Hundy & BJ will take good care of you.

I'm trying to save up for one of his M818 tractors...

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
[QUOTEhe did mention to me that he's thinking of getting out of converting & selling trucks[/QUOTE]l

You would think as rebuilders we must watch the liabilty factor as we change the factory machine. Wonder if you are still libable even when you close your doors on a personal bases?

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
[QUOTEhe did mention to me that he's thinking of getting out of converting & selling trucks
l

You would think as rebuilders we must watch the liabilty factor as we change the factory machine. Wonder if you are still libable even when you close your doors on a personal bases?[/QUOTE]

It probabley depends on how the business is set up .If it's a corparation and it closes probaly not . Done as a indivdual probabley can get sued .

BLK HMMWV

Hundy

I have never bought anything from him YET but thats just because I wasn't looking for anything untill now. (Tires) He's a regular at all the Dirtbag events and is a standup guy. Like others have said he stands behind what he sells .
I would buy from him and will be when I can get the funds together .

BH

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks