• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100 dallar man deuce

thanks

Everyone here is so helpful!. Definitely going to buy a truck from hundy. Would be an easy one for him I just want it, how it is nothing special. I've seen some closer to me already titled, but who knows how the truck has been treated!. Some cheaper than hundy some more. Not going to take a chance on a crap truck.im going to the hundy compound soon! Well I hope anyways....:beer:

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You would think as rebuilders we must watch the liabilty factor as we change the factory machine. Wonder if you are still libable even when you close your doors on a personal bases?
Depends on the waiver the buyer signs upon purchase. I got the impression that local & state regulations were wearing him down and he's just getting tired of the paperwork. If he deals in parts and tires only, there's not as much paperwork involved and the headaches are fewer.

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone here is so helpful!. Definitely going to buy a truck from hundy. Would be an easy one for him I just want it, how it is nothing special. I've seen some closer to me already titled, but who knows how the truck has been treated!. Some cheaper than hundy some more. Not going to take a chance on a crap truck.im going to the hundy compound soon! Well I hope anyways....:beer:
You won't be disappointed; he's a stand-up guy, and even though I was just there a few weeks ago to buy parts only, he pretty much encouraged me to look wherever I wanted and gave me free reign. Usually only folks very confident in their quality of work are that comfortable with strangers wandering around their work areas. If you ever have a problem, Hundy will take care of you.

Good luck and post photos of your purchase!!

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
l

You would think as rebuilders we must watch the liabilty factor as we change the factory machine. Wonder if you are still libable even when you close your doors on a personal bases?
It probabley depends on how the business is set up .If it's a corparation and it closes probaly not . Done as a indivdual probabley can get sued .[/QUOTE]

I understand what PP is saying but you can always get sued, especially in a civil suit. :cry:

You won't be disappointed; he's a stand-up guy, and even though I was just there a few weeks ago to buy parts only, he pretty much encouraged me to look wherever I wanted and gave me free reign. Usually only folks very confident in their quality of work are that comfortable with strangers wandering around their work areas. If you ever have a problem, Hundy will take care of you.

Good luck and post photos of your purchase!!
Good to know he sells parts too, im confident hundy is great choice thanks to everyone here and other forums. Been thinking a m105 while im there hmm...got to think that one over...:razz:.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It probabley depends on how the business is set up .If it's a corparation and it closes probaly not . Done as a indivdual probabley can get sued .
I understand what PP is saying but you can always get sued, especially in a civil suit. :cry:[/QUOTE]
that was a response to flordiasons question

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks