• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 Ga Rally multimedia thread

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I will post some pics of trucks and folks in a few but first, I just wanted to let everyone see the "DTF" (Deployed to field) conditions the CAMO Crew had to endure for 4 and 1/2 days!!:D
A super nice time was had by all...even MamaBear is waiting for next year already:

Attachments

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Shrapnel, the "stealth ambulance" is wayyyyyyy to clean....
I see you made it home safe, have you been on GL to look for that new M818 yet?!?!?!?

Can I find anything bigger than a 5-ton? Maybe an armored truck or a tank or something? After riding around with you I think the trails are too big and we need something harder to maneuver...

bigugh20

Man, I had a blast. It was great to finally meet some of you. 360 some odd days and counting.

Attachments

AMGeneral

My contribution to the thread,jennifer took all these pictures,I was fairly busy all weekend.

Attachments

bigugh20

Last few.

I can't say enough about the people who make this thing happen. I won't mention names because I'd forget someone. A handfull worked pretty much all day every day of the rally. People clearing and scouting trails long before the rally begins and leading several trips a day. The crew manning the front gate. Coordination with Durhamtown and the vendors. The MKT crew (Chow was great and cheap too). And several more I'm sure. THANK YOU!

Attachments

rogersn67

Some really great pictures on here, Thank you to ALL who shared, and those that will in the days to come. Glad to see there were not too many casualties there! A special shout out to all of those who made this possible! AWESOME WORK!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
And the last few...well...my camera disappeared for quite a while then mysteriously reappeared...so did my sunglasses...and my mind.aua
I suspect Zout's juice was the thief.fat lady sings

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks