• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA 2011 Rally After Action Report

zout

Calling dibs on the lower field in the horse chit pile area by the BIG tree to build the circle camping area. I bet we can circle in that entire area under tarp for the slackers like us - 109 to 109 - walk the whole way under shade. Tenters in the middle.

Getting excited cause one day closer is still one day closer and Clinto has not started the thread up yet (Haspin is over right)

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am very concerned that 4 months is not enough time to get the thread started and all the important information posted. Maybe I am just anxious. :doghead:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks