• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Black Widow Replica Gun Truck in Florida

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
does anyone know how many replica gun trucks there are out there? It would be cool if someone could build a gun truck that is one of the ones with a M113 APC body in the back end of a 5-tonner.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where in FL is the Black Widow? I'd love to see all these gun trucks assembled in one place.

vtdeucedriver

Pensacola fla kenny

GT replicas in the USA

ACE OF SPADES...... TN (5ton)
THE UNTOUCHABLES...........NJ (5ton)
SATANS LIL ANGEL...............NJ (5ton)
MALFUNCTION....................NJ (3/4 ton)
PSYCHOTIC REACTION..........NC.....(2 1/2 ton)
BLACK WIDOW....................FLA (5ton)
UNCLE MEAT...................?????Think Michigan (5ton) being built

WILD THING.......WI............5ton

Kenny, most if not all will attempt to be at FT Eustes in 2007

vtdeucedriver

Hey larry.............Ive been askin around..............a couple of guys here in the area are working on there stuff in the spring. Brandon (AMGeneral) is working on bringing either his M62A1 or M54A1. Then there is another M52A2 in the works...................as you also know, I will be there with mine:)

halftrack

Can anyone post a close up picture or explain how they attach the metal plates to the doors and windhsheilds. Is it welded or just bolted. Can the door hinges support the extrea weight. I would love to build a guntruck and just want to do it historically correct.

Uglyranger

In Memorial
In Memorial
The 3' x 4' plates were welded in the box and on the driver and passenger door. The windshield armor was hinged and folded down. Here is a picture of the Uncle Meat gun box being taken off of a destroyed truck, and being prepared for a new truck.
The Ace of Spades, replica gun truck in Rogersville, TN, has a welded rear box and aluminum door armor, using bolts on the hinges, and another on a centered horse-shoe shaped mount below the door handle.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks