• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 lots in Sparta, WI (11-01-11)

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Bill,

Welcome back. You have been gone a long while.
Thank you!

Yes, the M32A2 deuce-tractor project/effort has officially been terminated. As year #5 began with echoes of the previous four, I said, "Enough!" A settlement has been reached and if I pick up another MV of equal appeal, I will NOT let it out of my sight! 8)

I hated being away from the hobby, the people and SS for the simple fact that I was being so gullible. Like my dad always said, "If you want it done right, you had better do it yourself. If you cannot, you'll have to pay for it." And, "pay" for it, I did! What a mess! Nothing but a roller-coaster ride of promises, excuses and lies. Now I'm out shopping for another vehicle. My A2 was a nice truck! I put a lot of work into it already and a lot of $$! It's gone. :x

Anyway, I won't rant. I appreciate the support and Westy's help. I just hope I'm not making a mistake with an A3, if'n I do end up with one. I hear more negative than positive about the A3. That's never encouraging. :roll:

Last edited:

JBL

M35A3s

I live in Sparta, Wisconsin and work at Fort McCoy. I have much experience with military vehicles and would be more than willing to check out the M35A3 or anything else you may choose to bid on. If you still are looking for someone to check these out for you, please let me know. I would only ask $50.00 to do this service for you. I would prefer if interested, you call me at 262-227-2967. thanks Jeff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks