• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Clinto!

TMNT

OK, so I am officially now a Deuce owner! With my brothers help today, I picked up my truck from Clinto after we finished up a few final details. I can't say enough good things about Clint and Dawn. Really top-notch!

We made the 80 mile drive home without a problem. Prior to today, I've had about 20 minutes in the driver's seat of a deuce. After about 30-40 miles of driving today, I started feeling pretty comfortable with her and I'm looking forward to getting some more seat time in the next couple of days with no work.

My screen name is TMNT because I drive a modified Toyota FJ Cruiser and some people thinks it looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. My name is Scott and I'm glad to be here!

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK, so I am officially now a Deuce owner! With my brothers help today, I picked up my truck from Clinto after we finished up a few final details. I can't say enough good things about Clint and Dawn. Really top-notch!
We made the 80 mile drive home without a problem. Prior to today, I've had about 20 minutes in the driver's seat of a deuce. After about 30-40 miles of driving today, I started feeling pretty comfortable with her and I'm looking forward to getting some more seat time in the next couple of days with no work.
My screen name is TMNT because I drive a modified Toyota FJ Cruiser and some people thinks it looks like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. My name is Scott and I'm glad to be here!
Did Clinto or Dawn give you my adress so ya can send my 500 bucks?:shock:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks