• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The Steel Soldiers 1st Annual Fund Drive Benefiting Our Wounded Veterans

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm going to leave the fund drive open until this Friday so feel free to donate if you haven't done so yet. I will be sending in a $1000 check on behalf of Steel Soldiers to finish things on a high note. Thanks to all who have signed up for a premium membership because some of your annual dues are going to a very worthy charity.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have about 10 left from the Ga Rally I got from Richard. They are all Large. I can donate them if you need some shirts. They all have a front pocket, short sleeve and a Deuce on the back. WHOA.........!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have about 10 left from the Ga Rally I got from Richard. They are all Large. I can donate them if you need some shirts. They all have a front pocket, short sleeve and a Deuce on the back. WHOA.........!
Thanks Don, but I think he was asking about a WWP t-shirt.

onegmjack

Chris don't want to mess up your post or highjack it.

Don do you want to sell any of the GA shirts you have?Richard had them packed up and did not want to move stuff to find mine. Mine must have disappread,Tigger walked up and his appreaded like magic.If you want to sell one or two PM me.Thanks Dwight

Chris I made one donation will try to make another.Funny how people love the site,till it come to money.I amit I am not wealthy, but it is a shame with the number of members we have, some think more of their money than they do giving to a very worthy cause.

If I said anything to offend or hurt anyone feeling,Chris please just delete my post.Dwight

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dwight, it is what it is, our economy is bad and money is tight. PM me your address and I will gladly send you one free. Peace Out..!

Boatcarpenter

Chris,
I donated a few days ago but my name has not showed up on the list. I don't care whether or not it makes the list, I just want to make sure my donation gets credited to SS.
Thanks,
BC

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi All,

Thanks for continuing to donate. I haven't closed out the fund drive yet so if you have donated recently, it will be credited to our effort. I am hoping to mail the final check donations out this weekend and get it closed out. Then, we'll start planning for the 2012 Fund Drive! :beer:

Chris

3dAngus

Not sure if this is still open or not. I received an email solicitation from Wounded Warriors today, but not through the name of Steel Soldiers where my only contribution was made.
I guess they are collecting email addresses of all those who donate and renewing solicitations for Memorial Day. I wish they had done it through the same name originally donated through, but it's all for a good cause either way.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Not sure if this is still open or not. I received an email solicitation from Wounded Warriors today, but not through the name of Steel Soldiers where my only contribution was made.
I guess they are collecting email addresses of all those who donate and renewing solicitations for Memorial Day. I wish they had done it through the same name originally donated through, but it's all for a good cause either way.
I got the same, but I already helped out the local WWP ...I can actually see it at work here...good stuff indeed!!:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks