• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from WV

AceHigh

I got my Deuce home a couple weekends ago and finally prepped a few pictures to share. With the purchase, I got 14 extra mounted 9x20's, a spare fender, winch drum, tow bar, soft top (cab and cargo) and bows, spare troop seats, tire tools (partial), pioneer tools, replacement rocker panels, and some other little things. It has an air shift transfer but is lacking the parts to hook it up (need an "air shift upgrade kit"). I need to get the spare mounted.

My wife loves it and is as excited as I am to spend time taking care of it and enjoying it.

Special thanks to AceHigh for his advice getting it registered as an antique.
Good to hear you got her registered! When I picked up my first truck it had 10 extra wheels and tires in the back too. I am still using them. BTW what is the water in the background of the picture? The Kanawha River? I used to live on the West side.

jbsapp

Good to hear you got her registered! When I picked up my first truck it had 10 extra wheels and tires in the back too. I am still using them. BTW what is the water in the background of the picture? The Kanawha River? I used to live on the West side.
It's the Kanawha with the Capitol in the background. I live about 5 miles away from downtown. I am looking to get some property away from the city.

Hello there fellow West Virginian from the eastern panhandle. Don't know how far u are lookin to travel but I have a couple coming up for sale.pm if interested.You'll find this site is an awesome place!
I messaged you, thanks.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Can we get a town or a vicinity of in the avatar location?

I want to make sure my men in black don't have to guess where you live. LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks