• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Steel Soldiers Admin/Webmaster!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone!

I am very pleased to announce that Steel Soldiers now has a new admin/webmaster working on all of the updates and improvements that you have all been so patiently waiting for!! He has extensive experience with the vBulletin forum software including being an admin for a vB site with over 100k members!

He is currently working on a fix for the Google search redirect hack that has been plaguing us. Also, if you venture into the main forums area, you will see a brand new Technical Manuals section taking shape. Stay tuned for some fantastic changes around here including a revamped classified ads section, member map, web store, etc...

Please join me in welcoming our new SS Admin!

PS - Yes, I know I left his name out of the post. More will be revealed after things calm down a little bit around here.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bout time. You know how hard it's been trying to convince doghead NOT to go over to mangus's house and beat him with a rusty snow cone machine?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Its good to be able to give back to the site! By the way, you can call me "dark wing".

Here's the new main screen, with gimpy at the controls.

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, that's Auggiedoggies side down...

He was the one eye witness, in that situation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks