• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Premium Membership Explained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.Marion

11-13-2011:

I did the 15.00 fee + the 100.00 and I got locked out for 2 days. Right after I did the Vendor fee I went to sign back on and I was denied due to " I did not have the permission to do so" I had to get Razer in Florida to contact a few mgt members to get a new password.

QUESTION: Why if you pay all the fees do you have to get a new password and why didn't the site e-mail the new password to the e-mail address on file. If I did not get help from a fellow member I would still be locked out.

ADMIN, Please explain this
Sounds like there are still some kinks being worked with the vendor membership.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Admin, AGAIN

This site took me some time to get used to, I was not used to this type of a forum, only a chat type forum.

I acclimated in a few weeks and personally I like the site. It is human nature not to change whats comfortable.

I am also known to speak my mind. Maybe 1-2 small changes a week, not the whole site in 1 day...!

11-13-2011:

I did the 15.00 fee + the 100.00 and I got locked out for 2 days. Right after I did the Vendor fee I went to sign back on and I was denied due to " I did not have the permission to do so" I had to get Razer in Florida to contact a few mgt members to get a new password.

QUESTION: Why if you pay all the fees do you have to get a new password and why didn't the site e-mail the new password to the e-mail address on file. If I did not get help from a fellow member I would still be locked out.

ADMIN, Please explain this
I had answered this in another post you made.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?p=984034#post984034

Petesos

Just done the paying bit But not that the classified section will benefit me over here i paid because this is a super site to be part of and any thing i can do to keep this site going strong is well worth it .
Petesos

:beer:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some may not agree with me BUT this is a great idea and I will be signing up for my new premium membership in the morning! Looking very forward to the upcoming changes also
thanks
KK

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Payment made! I will gladly pay the $15.00 if it helps support this site! Plus and most importantly I could afford the $15.00....lol:beer:

storeman

I enjoy the site and have learned a lot. My PayPal transfer for premium has been done. Hopefully there will be some instructions availlable on how classifieds and swap/sells will work.
Jerry

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I enjoy the site and have learned a lot. My PayPal transfer for premium has been done. Hopefully there will be some instructions availlable on how classifieds and swap/sells will work.
Jerry
It's pretty straightforward. Now that you're upgraded, you can post ads in the classifieds. Not just look/PM sellers.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why, did you figure out a way to take it with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks