• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

Artisan

Guys I am in Monrovia, ca l.a. County. Does anyone have a M936 / Wrecker?
Nothing pressing, we need a wrecker in about a month to save
a beautiful example of an M916 . I could use a forklift but a
wrecker will make things so much easier, and good video too!

Klrcamaro

Sam aka Uncle Sam aka Bones
I’m in Aguanga Ca. Which is kind of sort of between Palm Desert and San Diego County. Lots of room and tools for anybody in distress and in need of a place to make repairs.

DavidWymore

Sam aka Uncle Sam aka Bones
I’m in Aguanga Ca. Which is kind of sort of between Palm Desert and San Diego County. Lots of room and tools for anybody in distress and in need of a place to make repairs.
I pass through there a lot in the summer on my way to escape this desert heat in the Santa rosas.

Which MV do you have?

Klrcamaro

Definitely cooler where I am. Been in the low 20s in the mornings lately. No MVs yet but I am looking to sell my truck and get a m923 or m925 after the holidays. I’ve done several car, motorcycle, and tractor restorations. Never for profit, just for fun.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Definitely cooler where I am. Been in the low 20s in the mornings lately. No MVs yet but I am looking to sell my truck and get a m923 or m925 after the holidays. I’ve done several car, motorcycle, and tractor restorations. Never for profit, just for fun.

I’m in the Bay Area, I have an M925A1 for sale, has hard top....PM if interested

True Knight

Low 20’s?! Dang that’s cold! Ha ha.

My buddy has his M925A2 for sale in LA county. If you’re still looking send me a PM and I’ll give you his info.

Klrcamaro

It’s not north or east coast cold but a darn big swing from the 114 I was working in just a few months ago!!

She is pretty!! I think everybody is tired of hearing me talking about getting one already but I’m sure your friend would probably want to get paid for it haha so I’ll have to wait until I have the money somewhere between February and March.

Artisan

I can vouch for the above truck.
It is one BaddAzz truck! Ask me how I know!
Daniel takes GREAT care of his rigs.

True Knight

It’s not north or east coast cold but a darn big swing from the 114 I was working in just a few months ago!!

She is pretty!! I think everybody is tired of hearing me talking about getting one already but I’m sure your friend would probably want to get paid for it haha so I’ll have to wait until I have the money somewhere between February and March.
Yeah he’s had that truck for a long time and it’s now time for him to move up in the MV world, if you know what I mean. Ha ha.

Yeah definitely. After it being in the 110-120 range multiple times this summer I’m happy for it to be cold. But maybe not in the teens and definitely not in the single digits!

roddog

Hi all, new here. San Jose, ca, M1009 bone stock. Had it 5 years now. All military maintenance records came with truck. 85 thou original milage. Now has 105 thou. Starting to mess with her and got a rebuilt 14 bolt 373 gear with Detroit locker. Front is 10 bolt with upgraded axles and Detroit lockers.

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello CA peeps. Admin please delete if this isn’t allowed.
Currently traveling for business I have a few M35 air filters with me for sale, $40 each, NOS. Also will be back up in a few weeks in the San Jose and Oakland area, I have some medium tow bars with all the pins and 3/4” feet for $300, without feet $250. Shipping is free if your on the way or close to where I’m at. I have these posted in the classifieds. PM if interested. Refer to the classified ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8madjack

I'd like to set up a meet at Prairie city ohv once the weather cools down. Bigmike, I know your restored wrecker would attract spectators as well! Any interested let me know.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
Jack eldorado, between Placerville and Plymouth

I used to go Wheeling at Prairie City way back in the day probably 30 years ago I think my old truck still has mud and it from there that stuff sticks like Snot/ glue:doh:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks