• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jeff from Siskyou County where many of the family still reside. I still come back to visit them and have a great meal at Black Bear Diner. I know it doens't quite match what you're looking for but I've got Jefferson in my heart and soul. You can take me away from there but I'll never be gone for too long.

Last edited:

NPC_TANK

So nice to see so many other people in CA that are in this scene... I am very new to this (I don't even have a MV to claim as my own yet :-() and its just nice to know that there are people nearby that share this common interest :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks