• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

California members

Major Asstyrd

Hello CA peeps. Admin please delete if this isn’t allowed.
Currently traveling for business I have a few M35 air filters with me for sale, $40 each, NOS. Also will be back up in a few weeks in the San Jose and Oakland area, I have some medium tow bars with all the pins and 3/4” feet for $300, without feet $250. Shipping is free if your on the way or close to where I’m at. I have these posted in the classifieds. PM if interested. Refer to the classified ads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hello from Marvelous Marin County. If you want to sell parts, take them to the Camp Plymouth swap meet and MV show April 16-21 in Plymouth, CA. Biggest annual MV event in the West. 200 MVs expected. Buyers and sellers come from many states. No vendor fee but must rent a cabin, RV campsite, or tent campsite. Info is on the Upcoming Events forum.

Last edited:

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello from Marvelous Marin County. If you want to sell parts, take them to the Camp Plymouth swap meet and MV show in April. Biggest annual MV event in the West. Buyers and sellers come from many states. No vendor fee but must rent a cabin, RV campsite, or tent campsite. Info is on the Upcoming Events forum.
I wish I could make it this year. Unfortunately it falls right during spring break (I’m a teacher) and I need to do some major yard renovation after my pool contractor destroyed it earlier this year. I got a ton of NOS stuff to sell too.

goodwithwood35

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice. I’ll be hopefully driving my deuce to Rosemond tomorrow to pickup some tires and a hardtop for my M923A2. I need to burn through some of this oil I have laying around.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. We have a few peeps in your area. Next time we get together is in October for the SoCal Rally, lot's of fun.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks