• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mexico members check in here!

RangerBob

The vet memorial park is too difficult to access during high traffic hours (corner of Gibson and Louisiana), but the balloon park has a couple of straight shots off the interstate and plenty of room to turn and park the big trucks.

RGS20inophir

I find it hilarious that they call those lots "Small." What do others think about the balloon park? Time frame? Should we time it so we can all go to the MVPA meeting held at the Hilton and end up at the Balloon park?

Rodger

Hello Yudlose

I am guessing you are making a camper. I have a double sink and some other parts I did not use in mine. They are yours if you want them.

How did you get insurance?

Rodger (in Placitas)

Yudlose

Yep, a camper is the plan, and I can use the sink. So now I can say I have everything........even the kitchen sink. As for the insurance, I am using ANPAC. It's liability and uninsured only, but for $400/yr, I thought it was good. PM me if you need details of the agent I use.

daniel17319

El Paso/Albuquerque

Im in both areas really. Just bought a deuce. Im looking for a few parts hopefully locally on if you guys got any leads that would be great.

Id also like to get to know people in my area with deuces and get to talkin and meet up hopefully too

daniel17319

Im looking for a grill for 1965 deuce, and a tail gate, canvas cover thats just to start out. Im sure ill be looking for more stuff pretty soon as I get to working on my deuce.

Their is some parts down here I could help you out with if your interested.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

NMSMITTY

Schedule is looking something like this.. Saturday, around 11:00 a.m. - Poker Run and Rally, 5:00 - Potluck. Campfire and Cornhole Tournament after dinner. At some point want to do a group photo shoot. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

nmdata

Im in both areas really. Just bought a deuce. Im looking for a few parts hopefully locally on if you guys got any leads that would be great.

Id also like to get to know people in my area with deuces and get to talkin and meet up hopefully too
I to like farmguy am looking for a truck, i have the fever like something mad, lol. By the way, Carlsbad down here and hopefully soon i will also have a MV.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Broadcasting from FOB Alamogordo again this weekend.
Here at mother-in-law's - she's recovering well from her back surgery (finally) and Diann get to come back to Texas with me this time - 10 weeks is a long time with my wife on TDY at her Mom's.
Only here until sun-up tomorrow, then headed east again.

Welcome to all the new guys here in NM who are checking in!
Y'all are building quite a network of green iron addicts!!!

nmdata

hey guys, i need some help with insurance and i know this probably isn't the place to ask. as a fair number of you are in new mexico and have mv's, who do you guys have insurance with and what is your truck list under? i have seen guys with state farm under farm, antique, ect. but i have been to 14 different places here in carlsbad and haven't had any luck at all. i could sure use the input here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks