• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mexico members check in here!

Back2Wyo

I have a retired Army Ranger who lives in Pecos. He has been fighting medical issues the last 10 years. He has what he's been told is a M41 that was repowered with a Ford inline 6 Diesel. It needs work and he needs to sell it. It will have to be trucked out. There is one window broken out on one of the doors. Bed was swapped out and he's not sure where the bed came from.

If anyone is interested in buying this truck and giving it a good home, please PM me and I will give you the information that I have and the contact info.

This is a personal friend who needs our help.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I purchased from dbelectrical.com. Low price and alternators have been trouble free.

droprat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see this thread dates back to 2011, and I don't know how many New Mexico members are still active. We are planning to move from Oregon to Texas, and would be passing through your state in our 2007 MTVR motorhome.

May I ask how many New Mexico members are active here, and where are you located?
Las Cruces, NM.

RangerBob

I see this thread dates back to 2011, and I don't know how many New Mexico members are still active. We are planning to move from Oregon to Texas, and would be passing through your state in our 2007 MTVR motorhome.

May I ask how many New Mexico members are active here, and where are you located?
Rio Rancho here.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Although we used to have a secondary LZ in Alamogordo, NM, that is no longer the case.

But as you head east, we are anchored in San Angelo, Texas.... 60 miles off I-10, 90 miles off I-20.... One of the largest cities in the nation more than 5 miles from the nearest interstate.... So, depending on the route you take, we can wave to you from a distance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks