• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hawaii

NEIOWA

Anyone here from Hawaii? Looking to acquire from DRMS a firetruck but looking for help with condition info. I'm told located at Kapolei, HI.

Would be RORO back to CONUS. Would need help getting from DRMS to port.

saddamsnightmare

November 22nd, 2011.

You have to love a man with deep pockets and a military truck that is not in the continental US boundaries! I put in for American Samoa and HAwaii a couple of times in the NPS, I suspect Uncle would have a coronary shipping a Unimog S404.114 and an M35A@+M105A2!:gimp: Unfortunately, I have two NPS Park Ranger friends at Garapan, Saipan at the American Battlefields WWII Memorial there, and they have been unable to get home as nobody wants to pay the shipping on a PCS, and they don't even own any military vehicles!:gimp2: Even a CUCV would probably brown off Uncle, but we are going to find out just what he ships on my next continental PCS, as he got out of paying for my first three moves without the big green and tan iron....

Have a safe and HAppy Holiday down in the Islands.... I'd rather be spending the winter there then here:-D!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks