• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buyer / seller feedback?

JCKnife

Do the new classified forums offer any mechanism for feedback?

Is there a procedure for negative feedback?

Just want to know the rules.

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I will be implementing a new feedback system that integrates with user profiles readily and shows their feedback in every post. I just haven't implemented it yet since I'm taking it easy with the family this week. [thumbzup]

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
You have DONE so much in such a short time, please take a break, you done stuff we NEVER thought would happen and keep amazing us with more, so please take a break as long as you want, thanks

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feedback system is up, it's also listed in every users post. You can open up yours or another members profile to view more details about the transaction. It's setup like ebay. You can simply open up the other parties profile and leave feedback for them and vise versa. The staff will get alerts on the feedback system so any monkey business with feedback will be dealt with. (False feedbacks, feedback fighting, exc.) It's a very useful tool and NOT to be played with.[thumbzup]

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guess I should give a little more detail on how to add feedback. Click on the members profile, then click on the "View Complete Feedbacks for ________" link on their profile page. Then you'll have another link to "Submit Feedback for ________". This link will bring you to the page to fill in all the details.

3dAngus

Can the feedback from the previous buys and sells be implemented, or carried over. I know there is at least one guy that I would not want to do business with, and I hate to lose the reputation buildup I had already earned.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
That was integrated into the old classified system. I'm looking to see if I can import the old feedback over.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
They're already there, just open the classifieds and use the search on the top right corner. New ads button to find ads posted today.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Feedback score seems to be a rating system for buying / selling. Where is the reputation system from before, where people got reputations for BRINGING KNOWLEDGE AND VALUE TO THE SITE?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feedback score seems to be a rating system for buying / selling. Where is the reputation system from before, where people got reputations for BRINGING KNOWLEDGE AND VALUE TO THE SITE?
Right below it, the green square icon-thingy. The ying-yang sign is also there still to thank a member as well.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Also, once comments are placed, the staff will not be in the habit of removing them. Just like ebay, once it's there, it's there. (Unless there's a compelling reason to edit/remove it [cursing, personal information,exc.])

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I like that idea, on E-Pay every transaction has a feedback, I agree with 3Dangus, you have to work hard to keep a reputation in good standing.

Rate this transaction.

Positive...................{} Click here
Neutral....................{}Click here
Negative..................{}Click here

Tell us about your over all experience with this member/ buyer/ seller

--------------------------------------------------------------

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed there are many sales going on and no one is using the feedback system 5 months after it's been implemented. It's for everyones well being so why not use it.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You and I are even on that count Dell. Don't start on the drooping chit, Heather will be disappointed, lol.

I was referring to Shakem-Deep. He has made several custom rock sliders / nerf bars from scratch and has excellent reviews on the post from buyers but not much site feedback.

I know its a pain in the ass but its for everyones well being. Plus he deserves the props for an excellent hand made product....!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed there are many sales going on and no one is using the feedback system 5 months after it's been implemented. It's for everyones well being so why not use it.
I've probably had around 30 transactions since the new feedback system was put into place and I've got 3 feedbacks. Seems not many people are taking the time to leave feedback. I always try and leave feedback but most don't leave any in return.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks