• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HEY ! I recognize that member!!!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, troops, I don't know that this topic fits the original intent of the MEMBER RECOGNITION FORUM, but it seems to be the only appropriate place to post this.

Every once in a while we see tidbits on Mr. Gore's Internet that immediately remind us of a "character" in our lives. I think this would be a good place to post up what we find that reminds us - either literally or figuratively - of one (or more) of our Member Brothers and Sisters in the OD GREEN IRON ADDITION.

This video is my salute to my good friend, mentor, and good-hearted soldier - DOGHEAD.....

It should be easy to tell just why this video reminded me of ERIC:

What do y'all think - is it him or not???

Kinda like the old "Celebrity Roasts" - now it's your turn to post up something that "RECOGNIZES" a fellow SteelSoldier :beer:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Of course, no MEMBER RECOGNITION thread would be complete without this reference to our beloved WRECKERMAN aka Richard or Mater.....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAIRqTSp9Dw&feature=related[/media]

Do you think that his litte UFO buddy might be ELMO???

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks