• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Insurance Prices - How much do you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just paid State Farm for both my M35A2 and M35A3. I pay $321.00 for six months for the 1969 A2 and $292.00 for the 1998 A3. It's interesting that the newer truck has less insurance cost than the older one. Both are identical commercial policies for non-commercial use with $300K liability and comprehensive coverage also. There are no restrictions on use or restoration. They did take photos.

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
USAA was only about $130 per 6 months to add my '69 as an additional vehicle
I have all of my cars insured with USAA and my two deuces insured with State Farm. USAA knew all about my M35s but said that they would not cover them unless I told them they were pickups. Since USAA caters to military and veterans, I called up their head office and complained that they wouldn't insure my deuces. They again told me that they would only insure my trucks if I could assure them that they were pickups, but that they knew for a fact that M35 trucks were not pickups, but were instead classified as flat-bed trucks. Are you sure that USAA knows what you have?

sunshinelock

1. So, At least include the Basics: No restrictions
2. What Kind of Deuce? M35A2
3. What kind of Policy? Commercial and the current value is only $5,000 (I must increase)
4. What does it cost per month? About $200/year
4. What Insurance Agency/Company? Gulfway
5. What State is the Insurance Company in? Florida
6. Do you have other policies through the same company which gets you a discount? no
I just got off the phone with Gulfway and they told me the cannot insure Commercial at all. I have not gone through all the pages of this thread yet. I'm on page 2, so please don't flame me, I'm getting through these. But I'm looking to insure a M35A2 with commercial coverage in the state of Florida as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks