• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BIG TRUCK

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Now that is what I'm talkin' about!!!
I know I've got hands full with my deuce but I'm already having dreams of BIGGER.

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
I would love to see a deuce next to that for comparison. She must be at least 5' tall and she is just up to the underside of the fender. Would that thing even be legal to drive on the highway for a civilian due to its size?

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The top of the fender is probably about 5', if you go off the fact that the 16.00R20's are about 46" tall.... Big indeed... :drool:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
The Marines I served with in Iraq had the feeling they may have asked for too big of a truck.... I wondered what they were talking about since we have had 7 tons since WW II to haul long tom 155mm guns. It is a bit hard to get it around tight spots and that brings back the utility of the duece. I can personally attest to the ability of the duece in combat and high intenstity training taking on OPFOR. Nothing is quite so exhilerating as watching OPFOR run for there lives from the ambush position as the duece pulls off the road headed directly into them with the ring mounted 50 Cal pounding them into oblivion. Geting back to this big truck it is much like the WWII one since they wanted to haul so much stuff and their M198 155mm I wish I had more pictures of all the dueces that are in Iraq and Afghanistan that I saw. Although we are leaving them there for the native people and not bringing them home, the Soldiers still love them.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, that is an incredible truck. I always loved the tremendous size of the 10 ton M123 tractors, but that 7 ton looks even more massive! I'm in love!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like someone found a tree limb or low bridge with the exhaust stack. I seems a little tweaked to the rear.

Awesome pics Jason! I wanted to see a close-up of the suspension and you delivered 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks