• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post purchase inspection at Barstow

petera

Well it looks like I ended up high bidder on a M35A3.... Haven't even seen the invoice yet but thinking of going there next or the week after to see what I hath brought.

Anyone have any helpful hints specific to M35A3's typical issues with starting, brakes etc?

How flexible are the folks in Barstow regarding repairs? Will they give you a few hours or a day on site or do they want the truck gone running or not ASAP?

I could check out stuff for people as well if it can be arranged.

I have done machinery auctions, but am a newbie to the GL process.

Newbie to this site as well, but already indebted to you all for the great info I picked up so far.

Any insights will be greatly appreciated!

Best regards and happy trucking

GoinNutts

Call Tacy at Barstow she is really cool and helpful. Ive seen people working on stuff but you are limited to adding only water and no other fluids while on the base.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They'll let you do tires too. They even let me pull start one once.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks