Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New from ny

Thanks

I'm looking for a 2 1/2 cargo , but would like one 1975 or older so I can use historical plates. I have to sell my 64 pickup first , no room for both. There is a M109 with a trailer in Mattydale ny but I don't need a box like that and no one was around the other day when I stopped to look at it.
    Last edited by dpms101; 12-19-2011 at 17:53.

Thanks

Welcome and Hello.
    "When you decide to win, You win. PERIOD" Orrin Woodward

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaz223 View Post
    dpms if you would like to look at a bobbed truck or just talk head up 11 and just south of central square you will see my truck. stop in most any time. welcome to the site. following instructions and not being a crybaby help a lot here.
    I went by yesterday , nice truck it should be nice when you get it done . I didn't have time to stop in ,maybe next time I'm up that way.

Thanks

Welcome!

I bought a M35A2 off of the Syracuse craigslist back in September and drove it home to PA. Picked it up in Cheektononga I think.

There is one on the Rochester craigslist right now - military deuce and a half
    MVPA & First Frontier Mechanized Cavalry Chapter Member
    1963 CJ5/M38A1 Conversion
    1966 M416

Thanks

Welcome to the site! I am new as well and have been wanting a Deuce for several years now. I love my decision to buy one.. I use Kublos for parts he is near Binghampton on the PA side. Probably about half way between you and me. He has a whole lot of trucks at his yard. He's a good guy with some good prices.. you may want to check him out. I bought my 395 tires from him and love them!

Kublo's Military Surplus
    My exhaust casts a shadow!

"When you need it and don't have it, you sing a different tune" Burt Gummer - Tremors II

M35A2, M105A2, MEP-002, M1102..it seems that all my new toys start with an M..

Thanks

Thanks guys , both are good links I will check them both, worst part right now is the 64 GMC is still in the driveway and the tool box is still at the shop untill those go no MV . It would be great to find someone that needed a large tool box and wanted to trade for a truck . and before anyone says post them here ...not enough posts yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2