• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My First Post

FiremanMatt

I have been on the site for a while and I am now posting for the first time. I am just outside of Chicago and I am looking for a good MV.

FiremanMatt

I would prefer to stay small. CUCV if possible. Ever heard of motorsourceinc.com? They sell em but I don't know anyone who has bought fromb them.

mcmullag

read a lot on this site.....

IMHO, time after time, there seems to be an inordinate amount of nice trucks on GL at a place in the state just north of you. Best of luck, and don't worry about getting it right the first time, buy and sell.

eagle4g63

HI from next door. I live between Griffith and Gary. If you ever want to just check out a deuce give me a holler. More than happy to show it to you and drive you around in it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks