• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone up for a big vehicle recovery in Yarnell, AZ???

mdd0127

Banned
Hi Everyone,

I'm feeling really stupid for being without a good deuce right now. My wife and I are trying to move and my mobile machine shop truck is stuck in the mud!!! We have jobs lined up in California but for now, we're down to our last $300. I spent the night tunneling under the truck and getting everything jacked up and also built some traction/floatation ramp things to put under the rear tires. I really need someone with a big winch and a lot of weight to help extract thing thing with as little drama as possible. We've tried pulling with 1 motor-home and one ton but there really isn't sufficient traction. So if you've got a big truck with a winch, are reasonably close to Yarnell, AZ and would like to help, I'd love to hear from you! We've got another round of rain for a week coming in on friday apparently so we're trying like heck to get out by then. I can offer a couple hundred dollars for payment, cool electric bike parts, stake in the company, tools.......in exchange for a tug!

Here some pics to get a good chuckle from!

Also, I'd like to trade the insulated box truck and or a 67 GMC camper and custom e-bike for an M820.........just a shot in the dark!

hwcurtice

Because of the "Pictures for a good chuckle" comment:

It rains in Arizona?

Yeah, I know. I've seen the ditches there. Deep Deep ditches. This is where they got the term, "when it rains, it POURS!"

Good luck. When you do get it out, have a safe trip to California.

mdd0127

Banned
The truck is out. I got it all jacked up and got the traction ramps under the back tires. It got pretty cold last night so the ground hardened up a little. First thing this morning, A friend came over with a loader and hooked up a cable. When he started pulling and the cable started coming off the ground, I eased into the gas and the thing drove right out. Here are some after pics for fun!

Thanks a billion to everyone that offered help! I'm going to try and get an M820 to replace that ford with so getting stuck again shouldn't be an issue. Then I'll be pulling people out!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks