• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy (WA)

MUDLOVER55

i have been a lurker on this site for quite a while! finally decided to join up and hopefully learn alot! im very interested in getting a m135 a2 or better yet a m109 a2. im hoping to get one within the next 2 years. just need to find the right one. any ways look forward to finally being a member!:beer:

quarkz

Supreme Galactic Cleric
Welcome to the sight MUDLOVER55. Lots of good and knowledgeable folks on your side of the state. Are you looking for a piece of MV history or building an awesome off-road rig?

And when you run into Scott....you won't find a more enthusiastic hobbyist.

Scott's support makes things happen.......good or bad :mrgreen:

MUDLOVER55

Welcome to the sight MUDLOVER55. Lots of good and knowledgeable folks on your side of the state. Are you looking for a piece of MV history or building an awesome off-road rig?

And when you run into Scott....you won't find a more enthusiastic hobbyist.

Scott's support makes things happen.......good or bad :mrgreen:
well i really want to turn a shop van into my offroad camper... but it will be a bare bones camper... just a place to sleep thats dry and can store "stuff", and eventually wold like to get a troop carrier. just the standard m135 a2 :)

well hopefully scott will have some good insight! :) i cant wait for the right one to pop up. i have alot of projects and want an excuse for one more haha!

hwcurtice

well i really want to turn a shop van into my offroad camper... but it will be a bare bones camper... just a place to sleep thats dry and can store "stuff", and eventually wold like to get a troop carrier. just the standard m135 a2 :)

well hopefully scott will have some good insight! :) i cant wait for the right one to pop up. i have alot of projects and want an excuse for one more haha!

Oh oh. I think he found Scott already....

:-D

Well, I suppose that's better than Scott finding him, right?

hwcurtice

Hey, what are friends for?

And Scott, you're such a fun target. Mostly because you laugh with us, while we're laughing with you.

Ya'all have fun this weekend.

goodguyzy

Scott is right, even though you don't have some OD iron yet come out to the rallies. Only bad part is you will really get hooked. Great group of guys up in that part. Wish I could make more functions but that's what happens when you live in the vortex.

PS, I wouldn't worry about Scott, its Josh......just kidding Josh.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks